Monday, January 10, 2011

My first blog entry - EVER

Well, I really don't know what I'm in for, but I love writing and communicating my ideas and experiences to those around me, so here it goes... my very own blog.
I guess I should start by explaining my blog title "my happy lines". It has two meanings, or connections. The first refers to the literal lines that I will be writing. I am tired of complaining about the things that go wrong every day, and I'm slow to remember the good things in my life. I want to find the best out of every situation, see the blessings in my life more readily and be more appreciative for my life and the people that comprise it.
I aim to literally write happy lines, even if it takes  a while to get there.
And the second connection to the title.. well, recently i started noticing some 'happy lines' on my face. At 31, i guess i shouldn't be surprised to see more lines (i'll just say it, wrinkles), but lo and behold, there they are. All those years full of laughter, joy and happiness finally took their toll! So, to whoever will read from now on, hope you enjoy these happy lines : ) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're a blogger - and I get to be the first to comment!!! Good on you Kel, can't wait to read all your happy lines (and not so happy ones if you ever write any...which is totally fine if you do.....or don't?!?)
    Love ya xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete