Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sienna's reading

What Sienna's reading right now..

I think I've mentioned how much i LOVE reading to my kids. 
Well, now that Sienna can read (and does so quite well), she loves to 
read aloud to me. She's currently devouring this book, and it's the fourth one
she's read. She's so gorgeous. The series is all about Karen, a second grader (like Sienna) and the experiences she has. It's set in the early 90's and it's just so cute. 
Things worked out well tonight. Boys were in bed by 8. Sienna a little later (wanted to read more of the book). Grateful for the fact i made a wholesome dinner tonight (even my rice is getting closer to the way Mum cooks it). Happy that there were minimal squabbles between the kids. Just wish they'd eaten more of that meal :)



No comments:

Post a Comment