Sunday, August 19, 2012

only about 2 weeks to go...

The kids under the newly blossoming apricot tree. 
I can't believe there's only about 2 weeks left until we meet our new little bub. My c-section has been booked for Tuesday 4th September. So, there's only 16 days left!!!
Since hitting the 37 week mark it has been increasingly difficult to move around. Leg cramps have been annoying, and general lethargy has also been around more this week. But all in all, i'm happy to say that everything is going well. 
Sienna especially is looking forward to baby's arrival. She loves touching my belly and sensing baby's movements. Michael is excited in his own little way... And Joshy (who only turned 3 last Sunday) knows that there's a "house inside Mummy". 




This was me at around 33 weeks gestation



Me, blossoming at 37 weeks :) This is my biggest preggy belly!

1 comment:

  1. you look gorgeous as always...I wanted to call you back today but i lost my phone yesterday at church. Can you email me your home number so i can give you a call... love lots :) xx

    ReplyDelete