Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Joshy Josh


 
Taken 20/08/13, Age 4.
I don't know why, but I like to add little cute names to my kids. Joshua is my Joshy Josh. I love him so much. Recently turned 4 years old, he is a bundle of energy. He's currently slightly obsessed with a game on the ipad and iphone. Actually, I've had to severely limit his access to this game. But he also loves other stuff: his siblings, jumping on the trampoline with me (a daily ritual after hanging out washing, weather permitting), reading books and going on imaginary treasure hunts (with cute maps that I sometimes draw for him). But the one thing I will remember my Joshy Josh most for is how he always wants to help. Especially if it's in the kitchen. He's adorable. Following are some pictures of Joshy helping out:

I love this picture. I remember this day at Bunnings. Joshy was so proud to be pushing his own trolley around. Summer 2012/2013, age 3. 


Of course, when we make cookies he gets lots of taste testing opportunities!

Age 3: It's always been fun to wash the dishes together :)
I love that I can spend my time with my little Joshy Josh. I'm going to miss him so much when he goes to kindergarten next year. I'll have to make more excuses to have fun working together. Maybe I can bake every day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment